Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stressful week

All in all a stressful week this week, lost two days money (one due to someone else), the albion lost to Barnsley and everything else seems to have got on top of me! Sometimes in life you think that you are owed a break, that some things have to start going right for you, at the moment that doesn't seem to be the case for me. I shouldn't allow it to get on top of me but that is much easier said than done. Its started to affect my everyday life. I'm more angry and depressed at the same time, I get less sleep due to everything been on my mind and I'm more or less stuck indoors all day. Its a vicious circle. The sad thing is I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but it's getting further away from me each week!
Another driving lesson tomorrow night and I am really looking forward to it. Seems like ages since my last one. The longer between lessons I go the more I think about driving. You know that light? Driving is it. I'm so close but with money the way it is its getting further away. It makes you want to scream!!
The football the past week hasn't given me any more joy. True yesterday we got a point at Preston and really we should have got all three points but after Tuesday's performance it was good to stop the rot we've got in. The worry now is goals and where they are coming from. I really do think we need to start playing Cox and Tex, not sure why they haven't been given more of a chance. Glad martis was dropped yesterday as he has started to become a liability, hopefully he will take stock and come back stronger. International break now for two weeks so no Albion fix next week, it's like pre season again!
Anyway time to join the rest of the country and waste a hour of my life and watch X factor. Might as well see who everyone will be talking about on site tomorrow, so far I haven't got a clue who anyone is so it's fair game for me! Just wish they would stop bleeding crying!!!!
T.L.M.S

1 comment:

  1. Well it's good to know someone else is as miserable as I am, if you like your football, please take a look at this blog that I'll be updating later today:

    http://chestercitywoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete