Monday, September 28, 2009

Annoyed

Had a annoying weekend, boiler broke so my flat has been like a sauna and it's no closer to been fixed. Money is tight so calling someone out to fix it isn't a option thats why I'm hoping for a friend to sort it out tonight. The main thing I'm annoyed at is not been picked up for work again. This happened friday, was sat waiting on the car park over the road for the chap who was meant to pick me up to turn up, phoned him at half 7 and he said he wasn't meant to pick me up! Wouldn't have minded but no-one told me so there goes another £6 on travel. Samr again this morning, waiting in the usual place for nearly a hour and no sign of him. This time making my own way isn't a option as I just haven't got the money, phoned my boss and he had no idea why he hadn't picked me up. Absolute joke. This is why I need to get a new job, cause of someone not doing what they should have I've lost a days money, plus I'm off Thursday to look after my son so thats 2 days short I'll be next week and I can't afford that. I feel like punching the wall I really do T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment