Thursday, September 24, 2009

The tiredness is setting in!

After two days of working 15 hours each day and four days of hardly sleeping I am now extremely tired! A early night tonight is definately on the cards. I can't complain about the work as I really need the money plus I've done enough times over the years I should be used to it, what is doing my head in is not being able to get to sleep. Every night its the same and when that alarm goes off in the morning the snooze button gets used too much! I think five hours is the most this week I've managed to get.
Spent Tuesday night working whilst listening to the Albion game. Couldn't make out too much of the game but from what I could hear it seemed like we was on top. It wasn't till I got home when I found out we'd lost and had a man sent off. Thomas. Typical thats four left sided players out for the Palace game so god knows who will be playing left midfield Saturday. Probably Dorrans or Tex. One positive from the game is that Jara played well on his debut so thats encouraging. Also the Wolves lost so thats another positive! After they beat Fulham some fans on the radio reckoned they'd make the europa league this season! Trust me if it wasn't for Pompey and Hull been so rubbish they'd be struggling more as the season goes on so in theory they are playing for one relegation place, and they come down with Hull and we take their places i'd be a very happy man.
Got another driving lesson Saturday and I have been looking forward to it all week long. Had a promise of a better paid job if I pass my test so all thoughts have been on that. Gonna book it next week so hopefully by november I will be driving. I was told by my stars a few months back that October will be a profitable month so here's hoping! Weekend tomorrow, pick my son up after work, driving lesson and Albion match so heres to a good one! T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment