Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Ramblings

Woke up again after another night of dreaming about driving. It consumes most of my life now, I dream about driving my own car (which I can't afford to buy), I dream about the little things which I struggle with driving and I dream about how my life would be now if I'd done this 10 years ago. Would I still be working for the company I'm at now? Probably not. I don't really want to be here now but the way things are I'm lucky to have a job, a underpaid one at that but a job none the less.
To help get extra money to pay some of my debts I decided to play a little bit of online bingo today with the little funds I had. Didn't win anything, not to say I haven't before. In the grand scheme of things I am up overall by a good amount just wish I saved some of it when I did win! The good thing is I managed to get some extra work Tuesday night so that should pay for this weeks lesson, only thing is I need to get in touch with my mate who's assistance I will need and he's away for the weekend! I hope he'll help me cause it could lead to some more work for us both and with christmas and stuff coming up we could both use the money it would bring in. But yet again this boils down to fact I can't drive! The amount of work I've had to turn down because of it is staggering and it's hit home this year big time. Need to get this monkey off my back quickly.
T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment