Saturday, September 19, 2009

First one!

Hello all, decided to start writing down the thoughts I have and the trials I'm having in life and with my mission to learn to drive.
As of today I have had 22 driving lessons and was told to put in for my test today. This is what I've wanted to hear for a while even though I still haven't done any manouvers yet!! The lack of driving is holding me back in my job, and stopping me from earning the money I need to pay off my debts! I never realised this until I lost my job in Febuary and had to look elsewhere, and at each one the response was we really need someone who can drive. Stupid I know putting it off all these years, I'm 30 now, so now I'm playing catch up.
Work wise I'm a painter and the firm I work for is the same which laid me off 7 months ago. They always say that footballers should never go back but muggins here has gone back 3 times now! I think I work for the only company which likes to not pay you the hours you actually work, pay you a lower rate than the majority of other firms then come up excuses why not to increase them and has a boss which will constantly criticize your work. The shocking thing is I work a lot harder than some of the blokes who work here and they get all the rewards, this is why my driving test is so important to me.
Hopefully I will be able to get the funds together soon to pay for the test, always looking for extra work to pay off some of the debts my ex has left me with, and the minute that test is passed they will be.
Anyway I shall try to update this often, but knowing me will fall by the wayside! Time to try and get my excited two year old son to get ready for bed, speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment