Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Turning Back

Last night I had another lesson. This time is all about reversing. And to be fair I nailed it! Turn in the road took a few attempts but will have it perfect come test time. Did reverse parking as well and first time it was perfect. The trouble,and with my lessons there is always trouble, was that I seemed to forget the basics! Start off I didn't check or arrange my mirrors before pulling off, I kept going too fast for corners, my gear changes were all over the shop etc. I need to sort this out next week. I think it was because I'm excited about my test I believed I was already passed. Won't be making that mistake again.
Been working hard lately, more work coming in. Trouble I haven't got the time to do them. I'm struggling with the one I am doing now. Need to get it done sharpish so I can start the other one but I don't want to work weekends as I miss out on spending time with my son. This is a important month for me work wise and the extra money will hopefully help me pass my test and able me to earn more money to provide for my son, and to also clear my debts. I'm trying hard to juggle both but I don't want to tire myself out too much which is where I'm heading. T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment