Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nerves Kicking in

Two days to go and the nerves are kicking in. I'm hoping by the time I take my lesson tomorrow night they'll have gone. The thing that is annoying me is that I've a lot of stress at the moment. Can't afford the mortgage this month, pressure from work and the ex is threatening to stop me from having my son as much as I do, because he has played up all weekend and has told her things that haven't happened. Feels like I'm a unfit father now which couldn't be further from the truth. All this is putting un-needed pressure on my test that I had banished. I've a huge urge to scream out as loud as I can!
Only just had a look at the show me tell me questions for the test. No idea about half of them so probably just chance it and hope I get the ones I do know. T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment