Monday, November 30, 2009

The Night Before

I've just had my final lesson before my test in the morning. I'm feeling much more confident than I was two hours ago. I did a couple of things wrong like going too fast for a corner and a couple of times stayed in second gear instead of first, plus on my emergency stop didn't check all around when pulling off. I must remember to do all these in morning. However I feel like I can do it now. Reverse round corner, i know where I was going wrong, turn in the road, use footbrake more than clutch. Reverse parking, perfect everytime. It's all there now just need to believe in myself that I can do it. Hopefully this time tomorrow night I will have a driving license. The main worry I have now is that we are having a heavy frost tonight so the roads could be icy, if they are too bad then my test will be cancelled. I really hope it's not, even if I fail at least I've tried, would hate all this worry over the last few weeks to be for nothing if they say not today too icy. So I will get a early night, get up at 6 and have a good breakfast ready for half hour driving before test and hopefully all nerves will go and the test will go ahead. T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment