Saturday, November 21, 2009

Top again

Got a soaking going to, and back from, the match today but it was worth it. 4-1 and it could have been more. We looked very good attacking today and made a good Bristol side look average. They did score a cracking goal but given they had had about 4 free kicks in the same area beforehand they had enough practice! For the last 3 games we have kept the same side and Simon Cox is looking more lethal in front of goal, plus we have two big players returning in the new year so things are looking rosey in the Albion garden.
I had another driving lesson this week and it went superb. Compared to last week it was like two different people drove. I even pulled away on hills perfectly and nailed TIR first time. The one problem I have is reverse round corner and only have 2, maybe 3 lessons before my test. Was going to have one next Saturday but can't now because of work. Hopefully will get it perfected enough to pass. Its really playing on my mind now all this driving business. I really want to pass and can't think about anything else! Even though I have no money for a car I still want to pass could even get a works van out my boss if I do. Only 10 days to go, I expect the nerves will kick in over the week, luckily I've a early time booked so it shouldn't affect me too much. Pass or fail I will not give up. T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment