Thursday, November 26, 2009

The final countdown...

So only five days to go till test day and I am really looking forward to it. On Tuesday I had another lesson and it went really well. Practiced reverse round corner a lot. I couldn't get the hang of it though and this carried on for at least four attempts. My instructor then noticed where I was going wrong. Instead of allowing the car to straighten I turn the wheel too much and end up going round in a 's' shape. Once I corrected this I nailed it! Was so relieved! Moved on to practice the reverse park and did that fine. As for general driving did everything right apart from when I should have been in third not fourth and I did go through lights on amber. But my hill starts are perfect now and with two lessons left before Tuesday I feel really confident.

I really hope I pass now as work is crazy. Today was the fourth job of the week I've been on and three of those I've had to get back on the bus. That is really annoying as I have so much gear to carry. But the positive of that is that my boss obviously trusts me enough to run my own jobs and hopefully when I pass will have a works van and, fingers crossed, more money! I'm trying not to get carried away with passing but it's constantly on my mind. I'm not sleeping thinking about all the possibilites it entails. Even though I am very busy with work the money situation is getting worse and my spending has more or less stopped. Still can't afford bills which again is where driving comes in! Everything is linked to it and as much as I try I cannot stop putting pressure on myself to pass, even though I'm excited. A calming weekend is required with my son and tonight a few cans of beer and a hot bath to relax should sort it!! T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment