Sunday, January 31, 2010

Learning Curve

Finally got stuck into my coursework and I'm enjoying it. It said that it takes 14 to 16 hours to do each unit, something must be wrong cause I've done the first one in 4 hours! Maybe I haven't learnt it correctly, oh well find out in a couple of weeks at the tutorial. Having a little break to write this and to sort my head out from last night's drinking! A good session and a good night. It was good to get out and unwind and I really enjoyed it though I doubt I'll be doing it again very soon!

This week I intend to start getting fit for the first time in years, my bike is here, new football trainers as well so no excuse not to get out and get fit. It's like the new year is actually beginning tomorrow, a month late, for me and it's with a new found excitement that I approach it with. Getting the driving urge again so will hope to start that up again very soon. Trying not to set myself a target like last time but I have one in my head, just this time will keep it to myself. T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment