Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy new year

So the festivities are over and the year long work will begin again. To be honest this Christmas hasn't been as bad as I expected. My son has had a great time as his birthday is only a few days after Christmas so he's had a load of presents. Only downside is that he has to wait all year for two days close together! Myself it's been good. Met someone just before the holiday and it's going quite well I think. Well things have slowed down a bit the last few days which I did expect. Could be just me though as I tend to allow things dwell on my mind and go over so many situations I'm even more confused than when I started! Anyway I do hope it's just me as I like her a lot.
Last night was a messy night in a good way. Went out, got lashed and only spent £17! That can't be bad on any night let alone new years eve. Spent it with all my friends and really enjoyed myself, doesn't happen too often so it's good when it does.
Degree begins in 30 days and I'm looking forward to that as well. Gives me something to aim for and will wake my mind up from the slumber it's been in. Still got the driving to do and that is also at the top of the list. Got my debt to sort out as well and I will do that. 2010 will be my year I am certain of that as 2009 was one of the worst I have ever had and I will not allow that to happen again. T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment