Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where to go

It's been a couple of weeks since I failed and as of yet haven't taken anymore lessons. My instructor hasn't called me either so not sure where I stand there. I do intend to take lessons again as the money I've spent and the benefit of driving outweigh not carrying on. However I'm not how to go about it now. Start afresh or carry on with the same bloke? One thing I have noticed is the weight lifted off my shoulders after failing. Less stressful now. New year new start, pass my test and start my degree.
Watching the Albion lately hasn't given me much joy, a defeat and a draw from the last two home games isn't much to shout about. I'm hoping the boxing day game is better as it will be my nephew's first game, plus hopefully I'll be in the Christmas spirit by then. Not feeling much like it this year with all thats gone on. But new year new start like I said. T.L.M.S

1 comment: