Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happiness

How much does happiness cost? I probably couldn't afford it anyway, but it would be nice to buy some! Seems I've been lacking some for a long time and it's about time I'm due some. Everytime in the past year I've seen the light at the end of the tunnel it closes back on me. Not that I'm depressed(although I think I'm one step away from the happy pills!) just down-heartened. Take work today, in fact the past week. One bloke has it in for me and as he's the gaffer's brother his word is gospel. Omits the fact he's lazy and work shy to him though. I've had to endure two rollockings for things I hadn't done. Regardless how much I stood up for myself it went in one ear and out the other. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

Relationships haven't been the strongest point in my life either but hey, you live and learn from each one, no matter how long or short they might be. At times I think I'm better off alone then other times miss the company and closeness you get. No wonder I never sleep with the crap floating around my head! Add in the worries about work and debt I'm total wreck at times, other days I just let it all slip by. The best release I get is going to the Albion. Not Friday night, utter rubbish. That was enough to ruin your month least your weekend! Rant over T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment