Sunday, January 24, 2010

Calming air

After the emotional rants I've been having recently, an air of calmness have taken over me today. Perhaps it's the fact I've realised I can't control what other people do or maybe it's my recent dive into alcoholism! Over the past week I have found out the truth about some people and the true motives of others and now i'm aware of it all I can react accordingly. True I have noticed that my stress levels have risen somewhat and that basically at times I feel on the verge of full blown depression, not good signs at all. Do I go see the doctor and get put on the happy pills? I don't think that is the route I want to go down so another outlet is needed. A friend asked last night if I fancied playing football. I haven't kicked a ball in years but it could be exactly what I need. First off quit smoking, then improve fitness. They do say exercise is good for stress don't they?!

The mighty Baggies have progressed into the 5th round of the cup with a good win over Newcastle. I'm hoping we get Wolves at home! Plus Monday night we played very well and was unlucky not to have got a win. If I had the money I'd start going to the away games again, give me something to look forward to. Well for now it's time to cook my dinner and get stuck into my coursework, can't delay it any longer! T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment