Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On the up

Things lately have improved in my life. I haven't begun driving lessons again, I really want to, but I have noticed an increasing tendancy to reach out for a brake pedal whenever I am in a car with someone! I managed to learn something there. I'm cracking on with my coursework and have managed to get well in front, so far in fact I've took on another course. Probably will regret it as I don't know a thing about maths but hey, best to try and fail then never try.
The Albion have won four on the trot and regained top spot. If that doesn't make me happy nothing will do. Work wise, I've found myself enjoying the jobs more, even if the money does not reflect the effort. However in my trade it is a benefit to drive, plus we are still in a recession regardless what the government may say. Work is hard to come by and if anything I am grateful to be working. I am a firm believer of you get what you give and believe I will one reap the rewards, however long it may take. T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment