Thursday, February 18, 2010

Urges

It's been nearly 3 months since I last drove a car and the urge to do it again is gnawing away at me. I so badly want to get behind the wheel again, probably not in these conditions though! If I had the funds I'd be out there like a shot but fate has conspired against me lately. Never fear I tell myself it will happen soon, how soon is the question. So instead of driving I've filled my life with various activities to occupy myself. Last night I started playing football, first time in years and my legs are still feeling the effect of it! Aching all over but it was enjoyable. However any benefits the exercise had is now lost as I've just come back from a curry and a few beers!! My degree work is going well even if at times I feel I have no idea what I'm doing but it's good to stretch my mind. Someone recently has come into my life and while it is early days it's going well and thats putting a smile on my face. So while the driving is taking a back seat other things are going on, just want to get the complete set now! T.L.M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment