Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Laid off

I fancy a rant at what rubbish life loves to throw at me so here it is. For the second time in just over a year I am about to go see someone to sign on the dole. Same firm laid me off again. I'm not sure if it's permanent like last time or just for a week, either way it's screwed everything up. Now this weekend I had planned to go out for the first time in over 6 months but because of this i can't. Also would have managed to start paying my mortgage properly now thats screwed.
What annoys me is that he has kept blokes going whose work isn't as good as mine and even one bloke who legally should be retired!! Now as I haven't passed my test, which is down to the lack of money I earnt, I'm screwed in looking for a job!
It has happened as I have started to get my life on track and things were going well, well I tell you that it won't defeat me. I'm sick of not being able to afford to do things, I'm sick of people who do not deserve it be treated better than me in work and life but I will over come, I will come out of this a better person and in a better position than the people who keep pulling me down. Here's my two fingers looking right at you so take a good look!

No comments:

Post a Comment